Borosilicate glass is well-known for its low rate of thermal expansion and less subject to thermal stress. When used as a glass container, it can withstand instant temperature change from -30 ℃ to 150℃. It is widely used on premium wineglass, thanks to its low dispersion and relatively low refractive indices.
1 Cut up glass tube 2 Draw glass tubing 3 Blow body 4 Seal bottom
5 Cut the pot mouth 6 Weld mouth 7 Stick handle 8 Annealing
1.Provide OEM, ODM service&Customized service. 2.The design, photoes, video can be offered freely. 3.The samples charge will be return after order.
Packaging & Shipping
1. What is your MOQ? Usually our MOQ is 500pcs. But we accept lower quantity for your trial order.
2. Can I get samples? Sure, we can offer available 1-2pcs sample for free. but freight collect.
3. How long is the sample lead time? We can send out within 1 day if the sample we have in store and available ,OEM samples in 7days.
4. How long is the production lead time? Normally the delivery time is about 20days--30days.
If we have stock, can ship within 3days once confirm order.
5. Is it ok if I want my own design? Yes, we have professional designer team could design based on your requirement.
6. Which kinds of certificate would you have? ISO, FDA, SGS, etc,we make sure that our product food-safe and eco-friendly
7. What is your payment term? T/T, 30% deposit and 70% balance against copy of B/L.
8. Did you cooperate with some famous company? Yes, we cooperate with Wal-Mart, IKEA, Avon, Lipton, Disney etc.